- MSc. in Human Physiology at the University of Copenhagen, in cooperation with the National Research Centre for the Working Environment.
- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.), Sports Science, in cooperation with Team Danmark.
Vinstrup J, Madeleine P, Jakobsen MD, Jay K, Andersen LL. Patient Transfers and Risk of Back Injury: Protocol for a Prospective Cohort Study With Technical Measurements of Exposure. JMIR Research Protocols. 2017. Open access.
Vinstrup J, Skals S, Calatayud J, Jakobsen MD, Sundstrup E, Pinto M, Izquierdo M, Wang Y, Zebis M, Andersen LL. Electromyographic evaluation of high-intensity resistance exercises for lower extremity muscles during bed rest. European Journal of Applied Physiology. 2017.
Vinstrup J, Calatayud J, Jakobsen MD, Sundstrup E, Jørgensen J, Casaña J, Andersen LL. Hand exercises in chronic stroke patients: Dose-response and exercise comparison using electromyography. Journal of Hand Therapy, 2017.
Vinstrup J, Calatayud J, Jakobsen MD, Sundstrup E, Jay K, Brandt M, Zeeman P, Jørgensen J, Andersen LL. Electromyographic comparison of conventional machine strength training versus bodyweight exercises in patients with chronic stroke. Topics in Stroke Rehabilitation, 2017.
Vinstrup J, Calatayud J, Jakobsen MD, Sundstrup E, Andersen LL. Focusing on Increasing Velocity during Heavy Resistance Knee Flexion Exercise Boosts Hamstring Muscle Activity in Chronic Stroke Patients. Neurology Research International, 2016. Open Access.
Vinstrup J, Calatayud J, Jakobsen MD, Sundstrup E, Jay K, Brandt M, Zeeman P, Jørgensen J, Andersen LL. Electromyographic comparison of elastic resistance versus machine exercise for high-intensity strength training in chronic stroke patients. Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, 2016.
Vinstrup J, Sundstrup E, Brandt M, Jakobsen MD, Calatayud J, Andersen LL. Core muscle activity, exercise preference and perceived exertion during core exercise with elastic resistance versus machine. Scientifica, 2015.
Brandt M, Madeleine P, Samani A, Jakobsen M, Skals S, Vinstrup J, Anders LL. Accuracy of identification of low or high risk lifting during standardized lifting situations. Ergonomics. 2017.
Calatayud J, Vinstrup J, Jakobsen, MD, Sundstrup E, Colado JC, Andersen LL.. Influence of different attentional focus on EMG amplitude and contraction duration during the bench press at different speeds. J Sports Sci. 2017
Calatayud J, Vinstrup J, Jakobsen, MD, Sundstrup E, Colado JC, Andersen LL. Mind-muscle connection training principle: influence of muscle strength and training experience during a pushing movement. European Journal of Applied Physiology, 2017.
Ajslev J, Brandt M, Møller JL, Skals S, Vinstrup J, Jakobsen MD, Sundstrup E, Madeleine P, Andersen LL. Reducing physical risk factors in construction work through a participatory intervention: Protocol for a mixed-methods process evaluation. JMIR Research Protocols, April 2016.
Andersen LL, Vinstrup J, Jakobsen MD, Sundstrup E. Validity and reliability of elastic resistance bands for measuring shoulder muscle strength. Scand j med sci sports, Juni 2016
Calatayud J, Vinstrup J, Jakobsen, MD, Sundstrup E, Brandt M, Jay K, Colado JC, Andersen LL. Mind-muscle connection training principle during push-ups: Influence of muscle strength and training experience. Journal of Strength and Conditioning Research, March 2016.
Jay K, Brandt M, schraefel mc, Jakobsen MD, Sundstrup E, Sjøgaard G, Vinstrup J, Andersen LL. Neurocognitive Performance and Physical Function do not Change with Physical-Cognitive-Mindfulness Training in Female Laboratory Technicians with Chronic Musculoskeletal Pain: Randomized Controlled Trial. Medicine, 2016.
Calatayud J, Vinstrup J, Jakobsen MD, Sundstrup E, Brandt M, Jay K, Colado JC, Andersen LL. Importance of mind-muscle connection during progressive resistance training. Eur J Appl Physiol. December 2015.
Additional education and employment:
- PhD Fellow at the National Research Centre for the Working Environment, 2016-
- Research Assistant at the National Research Centre for the Working Environment, 2014-
- Physical trainer, HBK Elite Badminton, 2013-2014
- Teacher with focus on pain relief, Kiropraxis, 2011-
- Teacher and “specialist”, FitnessDK, 2008-
- Teacher, KSI at the Sports Science Institute, University of Copenhagen, 2006-
- Running ambassador, Sparta Copenhagen, 2013-2014.
- Research leader, Snow Fun Test Centre, 2013.
- Physical trainer, Copenhagen University Hospital, 2009-2011.
- Movement Code Sports Science v. Kenneth Jay; MCSS trainer, 2014.
- Krop & Kraft certified, v. Anders Nedergaard, with emphasis on strength training and physiology. 2009.
- HardCORE Coach, v. Jacob Søndergaard, with emphasis on kettlebell-training, 2009.
- FitnessDK education; persontal trainer (2008), instructor, motivation & coaching…
- TRX -certified, 2013.
- Member of fitness committee, DGI Copenhagen, 2012-2013.
- Product tester at VivoBarefoot®, 2012-2013.
- Whiplash & Mild Traumatic Injury, seminar v. Neuroseminars. 2015
- Born to Run Coach, v. Lee Saxby. 2015
- Explain Pain Supercharged, v. Lorimer Moseley. 2017.
- PAIN-seminar with Lorimer Moseley, 2013.
- Advanced strength training module at SDU Denmark v. Per Aagaard: Occlusion training, eccentric training for muscle and joint performance & rehabilitation as well as strength training after injury or operation, 2012.
- Supervisor for bachelor-level physiotherapist students
- Reviewer for international peer-reviewed journals
- Academic Writing for researchers
- Translational Neurobiology of the Pain System
- Second Annual Symposium on Physical Activity and Human Performance
- Statistical Analysis of Correlated and Repeated Measurements, SAS
- Project Management, Mannaz.
- Importance of cardiovascular and muscular adaptations by training for exercise performance.
- Anatomy of the Central Nervous System.
- Neurobiology of the Pain System XXII / Scandinavian Association for the Study of Pain, 2017.
- R-phase, 2009: Rehab, Restoration, Re-education
- I-phase, 2010: Visual, Vestibular & Proprioceptive systems
- S-phase, 2011: Sport, Skill, Strategy
- T-phase, 2012: Therapy, Threat, Training
- Essentials of Elite Performance, 2012
- 9S – Sustenance & Spirit, 2013
- 9S – Strength and Suppleness, 2014
- 9S – Structure, 2015+2016
- 9S – Speed, 2017
The sessions generally consist of many aspects; stress management, nutrition, pain relief, as well as quality movement- and sleep; obviously according to individual goal and needs.
Request an application by sending an email with the titel “training application”.